Sunday, August 5, 2007

Flex Based Portlet - Rich Internet Application

Sometime ago I had posted an entry on my blog at blog.sun.com [ my official blog :-) ] about how to leverage a rich client application development environment like Flex to build a rich user interface in a portlet. You can read more about that on my blog here. There is a screencast on that blog entry that shows the portlet in action. The screencast shows a portlet I had developed that will present a user with some kind of a legel document (NDA, EULA) etc. and present the user with a canvas area which the user can use to E-Sign it using his mouse.

I recently posted the portlet and its associated Web Service on Project Bevy

Feel free to download the archive from the Bevy Download Page. The download consists of a Zip file which contains a readme.html file. Please go through the README and follow instructions to deploy and use it on your portlet container.

No comments: